Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Godlike Perfection of Weal Biwlz!!

Dear FOFOA:

Obviously, you are not familiar with the work of Professor Antal E. Fekete, or you wouldn't have written your silly blog.

Anyway, I propose a cage match between you and Professor Fekete. Why should you care about this? Because I am special, and you should listen to me. Everyone should listen to me. I am a highly intelligent, precious little snowflake. At least, that's what mommy says.


So since there are discrepancies between your work and Prof. Fekete, the burden does not lie on me to read and understand your work, it is on YOU to personally respond to me, based on MY work. You see, I am a very important individual!


So now that we've got that out of the way. Let me educate you about Weal Biwlz! They R great! Read about em at wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_bills_doctrine 

P.S. When you and Professor Fekete respond to me, please run spell-check, and make sure your reasoning is concise and immaculate! I don't want to have to return it to you for revisions!

P.S.S. Keep it under 2 pages ppl! My time is important! 

P.S.S. S. I await your response with bated breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment